NEW Discoveries by WCM
Items may vary by location
Perfect Food Bars
Look, most energy bars have that same chalky aftertaste. Guess what? That taste is the chemical preservatives that some scientists cooked up in a lab somewhere. It's actually the same reason you can lose a bar under the seat of your car and a year later it will taste exactly the same!
Well around here we do things a little differently. Perfect Foods Bars are delicious, great tasting bars that DON'T have any added chemical preservatives. We start with a delicious, creamy blend of freshly ground peanut butter and almond butter, then add organic honey and nutrient dense whole foods and whole food protein. They taste so good, you won't believe they're so good for you.
10 Reasons to try Perfect Foods Bars:
10. Simple Ingredients. Real Food. You can pronounce all of the ingredients without a chemistry degree.
9. Over 20 nutrient dense organic whole foods provide good vitamins and minerals on-the-go. Plus, with ingredients such as tomato, bell pepper, alfalfa and celery, you will finally be able to tell your mother that you're eating your vegetables!
8. No Refined Sugar. Since the only sweetener we use is organic honey, your body can digest it slower than it would refined sugar. This means you'll have long sustained energy without a crash.
7. Good source of fiber. Everyone knows fiber is important and aids in proper digestion.
6. Soy free. Research suggests soy consumption might be linked to several health conditions including: bloating, hormonal imbalance, unusual weight gain, and allergies. (Hidden Dangers of Soy by Dianne Gregg.) The problem with soy is that most products you find at the grocery store have some form of this ingredient - you have to know what to look for because it’s hidden in so many ingredients.
5. Handmade. These bars are handmade by happy people in sunny San Diego. We create jobs and support our local community. Besides, robots are kind of scary.
4. High in Omega-3s. Anti-inflammatory omega-3s are an important addition to your daily diet.
3. Gluten free. Whether you've been diagnosed with celiacs or have found that your body doesn't digest gluten very well, we are committed to being gluten-free. We encourage everyone to read more about the ill effects of gluten on your body's digestive system.
2. Refrigerated. Because there are no artificial ingredients or chemical preservatives these bars are stored in the fridge. Yum!
1. They taste amazing. PERIOD. Seriously, you really won't even remember the 9 other reasons once you try a bar. They taste like cookie dough, but are packed with the nutrients your body needs to stay active!
Orgain Protein Drink